The following expressions and terms used in this Policy mean:
1. Service provider – Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, NIP: 896-000-58-51, REGON: 000001614.
2. Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. Declaration of Availability - a document to learn about the accessibility of a public entity (WCSS) for people with disabilities.
4. Infrastructure - is a collection of ICT equipment and services made available to the Organization and Users.
6. GDPR – regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
7. Service – website of Wrocław Centre for Networking and Supercomputing.
8. User – every person carrying out scientific research, related to the Unit or a team using the Service.
9. Low - Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018. (i.e. Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
§2 General provisions
§3 Controlling and personal data protection
1. The Controller of personal data, contained in the Platform, is Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, NIP: 896-000-58-51, REGON: 000001614. The Controller is represented by the Rector and designated Vice-Rector. The Controller may be contacted by the form and information placed on: pwr.edu.pl/kontakt.
2. The Controller designated a Data Protection Officer. The seat of the DPO is identical to the Controller's seat. You can contact the DPO by e-mail: IOD@pwr.edu.pl.
3. Personal data are processed in the manner described in the Regulations on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Provider to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the parties.
4. The Provider provides that the personal data of each User collected in order to use the website in a manner consistent with the GDR and this Policy.
§4 Information collected by the Provider
1. During the registration in the Service the Provider may require the User to provide personal data:
a) name and surname
b) e-mail address
c) name of scientific Unit, the User's place of work (optional)
d) direct telephone (optional)
2. Additionally, the Provider will collect data characterizing the way the User uses the Service:
a) user’s IP Address,
b) the type of browser the User is using,
c) other information transmitted over HTTP.
§5 Purpose, period and scope of processing and making information available
1. All information collected about the User, including registration data, is used solely for administrative, operational, monitoring, reporting and security purposes. This information may be made available to the managers of the Infrastructure used by the User, only for the mentioned above purposes.
2. The User agrees to the collection, recording, storage, copying, anonymisation, pseudonymisation, sharing and deletion of User's personal data by the Provider to the extent necessary for the proper provision of the Service, and the mentioned above purposes. Personal data will be processed indefinitely or until the withdrawal of consent to their processing.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a necessary condition for report a problem/failure or use the contact form.
4. The Provider reserves the right to verify the data provided during registration by the User but is not responsible for any consequences of providing false personal data by the User.
5. Personal data of Users in other than the above-mentioned scope will not be made available to third parties, unless separate regulations impose an obligation on the Administrator to make them available to the appropriate state authorities. The Administrator may provide access to data to the personnel of third parties performing service contracts for the Administrator for hardware or software components of the Infrastructure, to the extent necessary to ensure proper operation of the site and for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.
§6 Information management
1. The User has the right to demand from the Provider to complete, update, and delete personal data. The Provider reserves the right to verify the identity of the person making such a request. Such requests can be submitted through the contact form in the Service or directly to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The User's personal data are stored from the moment of the User's activities on the site (for which it was necessary to provide personal data) to a maximum of 90 days from their registration on the site, unless other regulations impose an obligation on the Provider to store it longer.
3. The user may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about the data processing if it is incompatible with GDPR.
§7 Pliki Cookie
2. Cookies are used to identify User on the basis of the active session. The content of the cookies does not allow the User to be identified outside the website.
3. Cookies are stored in order to:
a) adjust the settings of the website to the needs of the User.
b) verify of the user's session when using the Service to report a problem/failure or use the contact form.
c) create statistics on the use of individual subpages of the Service.
d) identify the way of moving around the Service.
§8 Final provisions
1. The Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time, without giving any reason and by informing the User in case of changes regarding the processing of Personal Data (at least one week in advance) using the contact details (e-mail address) given to the Provider.
4. The provisions of the Policy shall come into force within the period indicated by the Provider, not shorter than 14 days from date of making the available in the Service.